for f in root/[RH]* ; do br=`basename $f` perl ./run_build.pl --from-source=`pwd`/$f/pgsql --config=jacana.conf --verbose $br done
After it was all done and everything worked, I cleaned up the git repositories so they were ready for more buildfarm runs:
for f in root/[RH]* ; do pushd $f/pgsql git reset --hard git clean -dfxq popd done
Pretty simple! The commands are shown here on multiple lines for clarity, but in fact I wrote each set on one line, so after applying the patches the whole thing took 2 lines. (Because jacana only builds back to release 9.2, I had to repeat the process on frogmouth for 9.0 and 9.1, using the same process).