In addition to numerous bug fixes, it has the following:
- the global option branches_to_build can now be 'HEADPLUSLATESTn' for any single digit n
- there is a new module TestCollateLinuxUTF8
- there is a new module TestDecoding which is enabled by default, (but does nothing on MSVC systems, where we can't yet run these tests.) This runs the new contrib test_decoding module, which can't run under "make installcheck".
- running "perl -cw" on the scripts will now give you failures for missing perl modules on almost every platform. The only exception should now be on older Msys systems.
- improvements in the sample config file to make it better organized and better reflecting of best practice.
- find_typdefs is now supported on OSX
In addition I recently enhanced the HOWTO at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto covering especially best current git practice.
Thanks to Tom Lane for suggestions and complaints which are behind a number of the improvements and fixes, and for some code for OSX find_typedefs.
The release is available at http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/downloads/releases/build-farm-4_12.tgz